Friday, December 26, 2008

My Elf on the Shelf



Nothing like getting a new toy for Christmas! Her name is Esmerelda. She's already raided Skipper's closet but hopefully she'll be getting her own wardrobe soon. My mother knit the sweater she's wearing way back when. I made the green dress a couple of years ago but it never really looked quite right on either Skipper or Francie. It looks perfect on Blythe.


The most fun I've had this Christmas, besides the family and food, etc, etc has been putting together a couple of cd's of old family photos. Here is one of my favourite from my mother's side which was taken at Seabrook Beach, NH in 1904.
Keep thinking warm, summery thoughts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful family picture!
I am from seabrook and collect and display photos of Seabrook Beach at my restaurant. "Common Island Cafe" I would appreciate permission to use the photo and info of your family featured.
my email is shellycarter@seabrookhtj.com
Sincerely Shelly Carter