Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The latest book meme

1. One book that changed your life: On the Beach by Nevil Shute

2. One book that you've read more than once:Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Riverside Shakespeare

4. One book that made you laugh: The Death of David Debrizzi by Paul Micou

5. One book that made you cry: On the Beach by Nevil Shute

6. One book that you wish had been written: Daddy Fix It Please?

7. One book you wish had never been written: There are several on this list - mostly religious in nature.

8. One book you're currently reading: Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson

9. One book you've been meaning to read: The Queen of the South by Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'll have to add these to my reading list. I have an old copy of Rebecca beckoning me. Have you read the Thirteenth Tale? I have been told that has the same style. I have a review on my book blog.