Sunday, December 11, 2005

All play and no work

I just got back from an extra long weekend in Manitoba. My boss (bless him) gave me the rest of the week off so I've been working on my Christmas making. So far, I've finished putting together a necklace for my sister-in-law using mostly beads which I inherited from my grandmother. Only the onyx disk medallion is new. I'm not sure that she has any other jewelry from my father's side of the family so I decided this was the best way to pass some on.


2 comments:

Marj said...

The necklace is beautiful! And your kitties are just so precious!

hee hee i came by because my name is Marg too... but i spell it "Marj" hee hee.

Adding blog to my bloglines - i have such a collection now! hee hee

~wyn ^_^

Balwearie said...

Thanks! My sister-in-law really appreciated it. It was hanging around her neck within seconds of taking it out of the box. I think I'll continue with my trend of making things for people rather than buying them.