Friday, February 11, 2005

First things first......

First things first.... just gotta make sure this baby works. I am intending to get the camera going this weekend to get pics of stuff I've made in the past year or so as well as things I'm making for our new house. When I have time, I'll plunk a picture of the house in question right here. In the meantime, you'll just have to put up with my ramblings. As for stuff I've made recently, it includes a bag, some rather small bits of crochet, some doll clothes and the big project I'm working on right now is a paper-pieced fabric book for my friend Linda. I was going to make a wall hanging but was inspired by an article in the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors to make a book. Having made a number of books and to date, zero wall hangings, I'm thinking a book is probably a better approach for me anyway. More about that later.

No comments: